Sunday 2 October 2016

Now What Shall I Do This Wet Weekend

It just never seems to stop raining or just being grey and yucky. Darn, I'll have to stay inside again ~ now what shall I do? 

Sleep?!? ~ no way ~ that's Louis' choice and he was getting right into it as you can clearly see! Some helper he was fast asleep on the possum skin rug!!


I decided instead to tackle a little prep ~ that first up task that just seems to take an absolute age ~ especially when you prep a trio ~ so long and short was I got two patterns drawn up on the trusty old freezer paper & one kit nearly sorted ~

~ First up a Tilda Santa ~ this christmas or next?! ~

~ Next up a little bit of a 2016 BOM ~
 that I am not able to give much away on!! ~

~ Then there's sorting out the kit for the 'Foxley Village'
2016 BOM in the Homespun magazine ~ 

~ It's soooo adorable and a fair bit of work to boot ~
Just when I was starting to run out of weekend at the tail end and just 30 minutes before I had to go prep dinner I decided to stitch some beads ~ just a few so I could say I had ~ of course this frame is setup ready to go and I walk past it all the time between studio and the rest of the house ~ and look i've progressed ~ 3/4 of a tree!! ~ woo hoo!

~ Very happy I managed to squeeze this in
as the beads are FUN ~

~ Just look at that tree grow ~


Hope you guys have a great week. I resigned last week from my boring and tediously repetitive job and am on the way to no longer working with the awful new boss of a month or so ~ roll on the 26th October ~ I wonder what I will do next!!! 


~ May Your Days Be Filled With Salubrious Stitching ~

1 comment:

  1. And just like that the weekend is over! Sounds like you might have more time for creating?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to look at my blog and to partake of my creative pursuits. Creating with textiles and fibres is a passion I embrace with abandon. Comments from those who understand this joy are food for the soul.
You can catch me at reconstructedfabulousness@gmail.com

Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...